[UK-CONTEST] UHF Contest ?

John Lemay john at carltonhouse.eclipse.co.uk
Sun Oct 5 13:18:29 EDT 2008

Adrain

Activity was poor and conditions were poor. Your vertical is cross polarised
to the vast majority of dx and contest signals, giving you a loss of 20 or
30dB compared to a horizontal antenna.

All told, I'm not too surprised you heard very little.

I hope this does not put you off, you'll find it so different when you get
the yagi up.

John G4ZTR (G0VHF/P, M1CRO/P)