[UK-CONTEST] 21 28 MHz what a waste of a day

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 5 18:55:13 EDT 2008

The point is that this event has not attracted G entrants for many
years, and the decision of HFCC to continue it was/is plain wrong. The
UK has proved conclusively that it cannot support an " everybody works
UK " event, and the kindest thing is to put it out of its misery to keep
the 7Mhz DX contest company in the great contest corral in the sky. I'm
not easily embarrassed, but please don't put it about that I wasted
several hours of a wet Sunday in Wales on this one :-(

73

Clive
GW3NJW