[UK-CONTEST] 21 28 MHz what a waste of a day

daveg3tbk at tiscali.co.uk daveg3tbk at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Oct 5 21:49:35 EDT 2008

Not a total waste of time for me. I managed 39 QSOs from J8, an
improvement on the last couple of years!
All QSOs were on 21 MHz CW, I did not hear a single UK station on
SSB.

Rig IC7000 + SB200, 400 watts to an A3S at 25 feet, perched on a cliff
top overlooking the Caribbean.WX horizon - to -horizon blue sky, temp
85F.

Please keep the contest in the Calendar, conditions will surely get
better in years to come (although we seem to have been hearing that for
a long time!)
Also, don’t blame the HFCC if your station is inadequate – do
something constructive about it.

I gather my lad (M3TBK) made 20 Qs with his 10w into the A4S at 60 ft.
and collected 3 new Countries.

73 Dave J88DR / G3TBK

See your new look Tiscali Homepage - http://www.tiscali.co.uk