[UK-CONTEST] Call sign Dyslexia

Alex GM3ZBE alex at gm3zbe.plus.com
Mon Oct 27 16:50:30 EDT 2008

I've always found ECHO a very weak phonetic for the "E" at the end of my
callsign.  I've never been able to settle on a good one.  ECUADOR is
quite strong but people don't expect it as a phonetic and I usually am
asked for a repeat which is counterproductive.

I tried using "Germany Mexico three Zanzibar Brazil Ecuador" at one time
but it was too much for some people :-)

Alex GM3ZBE