[UK-CONTEST] N1MM and SSB FD

Adrian Rees rees.a at btconnect.com
Tue Sep 2 10:37:01 EDT 2008

Quick question before I mail the N1MM reflector.

I updated my instance of N1MM logger with the latest update, as of last night.

In a quick test, and configured for FDREG1 (Region 1 Field Day) in Run mode, I tested the config out, by working a number of "test" stations. When I hit the enter key (or any other for that matter) the software returned an error about "line error 180" , and prompted me to send an error report.Thi happend every time I tried to log a station.

I'm going to re-try this again tonight (I was very tired after a long flight yesterday) to see if the error re-occurs. Anyone else got this error..?

Prior to applying the update, all was well. So I'll just regress the update if needed to fix.

I'm on this weekend in the restricted section, see you in the contest !

Adrian MW1LCR