[UK-CONTEST] SSB FD G6YB/P

g4fka at aol.com g4fka at aol.com
Thu Sep 4 14:22:24 EDT 2008

Its that time again so the Bristol Contest Group as ever have reluctantly
decided to do their humble bit to fill the airwaves as G6YB/P this  weekend.

Like others on here we are an inexperienced group so please treat us  gently.
Be prepared to speak slowly and repeat the report many times so we can  get a
few Qs in the log. We may ask for WAB square and ratable district, IOTA
reference, CQ zone and ITU zone so please help by providing the information.
Conversations regarding lumbago and runner beans would also be welcome to fill
what would otherwise be a quiet weekend.

Geoff G4FKA @G6YB/P