[UK-CONTEST] RSGB Insurance - check yours

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Thu Sep 18 10:24:44 EDT 2008

On 18 Sep 2008 at 14:08, Adrian Rees wrote:

> Do the RSGB use them for their own insurance, therefore the Club
> Insurance that Clubs and Contest Groups get when they afiliate will be
> er, non existant............hopefully no claims for public liability
> then...

The Affiliated Societies insurance is an AXA Insurance policy arranged
via Aston Scott in Cambridge, ie a totally different organisation.
Policy available from the members only website.

I have had an ARIS policy for many years, reliable service and good
value for money (judging from the figures posted here for the other
people...). Never had to claim though.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com