[UK-CONTEST] Plasma TV(i)

Callum M0MCX callum at mccormick.uk.com
Sun Sep 28 13:24:45 EDT 2008

Thanks, I dropped him a line.

I've done everything I can (including using 25 x RFC-13 clip on ferrites on
every mains lead I can find) but still the 20dB over S9 persists on 160m.
Tonight, I even powered the rig from a generator in case is was common mode
but to no avail.

Removing my antenna does a good job though!

Cheers,

Callum McCormick
http://www.m0mcx.co.uk/
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.