[UK-CONTEST] WW RTTY [G3TXF]

Chris Smith mi0lll at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 30 08:57:05 EDT 2008

Yep it would, but the chances of it happening would be slim if they never got
around to publishing the results of the 2007 contest on the web before the event.

 I expect that any of the 2007 high scores / winners would be feeling that they never
received recognition for their efforts, i know that i would print off and read previous published
contest results back to front several times before a test.
Correct the only way to fix it is to put the hand into my pocket and purchase a subscription.
I would say that it is because of the tremendous efforts of AA5AU and his web site that they
have not bothered to date.

73's
Chris  MI0LLL