[UK-CONTEST] prepping for ssb field day G3WPO Dip oscillator mk1

Iain Iain at g4dpf.co.uk
Sat Aug 1 04:05:38 PDT 2009

I ma trying to get sorted for ssb field day..building an antenna !

I have lost the coils and paperwork for my g3wpo grid dip oscillator.

So before I can make the aerial for the restricted section I need to rebuild
some coils for my gdo.

Pls does any one have the G3WPO radcom article of Nov 81  or any tech
info/coil details for the Ambit International kit for the G3wpo gdo

Extensive googling has failed to get a result for the very early version.

Alternatively, anyone have any 14Mhz and 7 Mhz traps they no longer use ?

Thanks in anticipation

Iain G4DPF