[UK-CONTEST] WAE contest Help

Dave Lawley dave at g4buo.com
Fri Aug 7 02:53:53 PDT 2009

QTCs are in my opinion a really nice feature of WAE. The contest used to
be well supported in G but unfortunately a few years ago DARC made a
major blunder by allowing use of packet in the single-op category.
Unlike other major contests they do not have separate assisted and
unassisted categories.

This means that in order to be competitive you've got to have a packet
connection, and let others find your mults for you.

For that reason, the contest doesn't interest me any more.

Dave G4BUO