[UK-CONTEST] (no subject)

Paul pasquet g4rra at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 18 14:40:12 PDT 2009

Adrian

Dont get too upset at Dons posting,after all this is the
very same Don that e-mailed me to tell me my anti-contesting stance was
well known amongst the committee.

I must admit it was in
response to an email from me accusing the committee of being a bunch of
HFers who didnt have a clue about VHF....probably a bit harsh in
retrospect :-)

For those of you who are VHF contesters you
have doubtless been pleased to get IO80 from me in pretty much every
UKAC held since its inception,and have picked up plenty of points from
me over 30 odd years from both IO80 and IO91,and for those who are not
VHF Contesters you  wont have a clue what Im talking about

Strangely
enough a trawl through 30 years worth of my VHF log books,containing
22,000 plus contacts failed to find a single one with Don,so when it
came to 144Mhz contesting I decided Don probably fell into the latter
group.

Dont take him too seriously on matters involving 144Mhz Contesting/Operating because I certainly dont !

Paul

 http:/mysite.freeserve.com/4rra