[UK-CONTEST] RAEM contest

QUENTIN COLLIER q.g.collier at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 24 01:01:38 PST 2009

Hmm....well Ken, the rules aren't specific, and I don't have any experience fo this contest to know what custom and practice is. I think you would be justified in sending either. One could argue that the consistent approach would be to send 001W as the values can go up to 180W (or perhaps 179W, but let's not go there!). Personally I think I would lean to sending 01W as a middle course. As much use as nothing I guess, but that's all Im can offer.....

Happy Christmas and New year to all.

73,

Quin G3WRR