[UK-CONTEST] RSGB 80m CC Contests

MM0BQI MM0BQI at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Feb 1 11:05:07 EST 2009

Thanks Bob
Both are true!  If you send your log to the email address in the first
instance, you will receive the reply I have outlined.  However there is an
option to email queries to the email address which will be dealt with very
quickly.  Try it and see.  I have copied the text of the robot response
below.
73
Jim

If you have just submitted your log for the SSB CC contest please take
a minute to read the notes below.  You must now use the new log entry
system which you can access by going to
http://www.vhfcc.org/cgi-bin/hfenter.pl and following the on screen
instructions.

If you have uploaded your log and are experiencing difficulties we
will reply to any queries you have raised in your email within 24
hours.

 The RSGB Contest Committee is pleased to announce that the new log
entry robot is now in operation and will be used for Monday's SSB
contest.  Many of you will know that this system has been hugely
successful on VHF and thanks to a lot of hard work and effort it will
slowly be rolled out for HF contests.
Instead of emailing your log and waiting for a human response the new
robot will accept your log file, check it and let you know if there
are any areas you need to review.  Currently, receiving emails and
correcting submission problems can account for eight hours per CC
contest.  Less time spent correcting these errors means more accurate
and quicker adjudication.
The new system will guide you through the process, point out any
errors and ask you to resubmit your log if required.
To submit your log for Monday's contest go to
http://www.vhfcc.org/cgi-bin/hfenter.pl   and follow the on screen
instructions.  There is an excellent FAQ document at
http://www.vhfcc.org/hfcc/information/robot.shtml
We will no longer accept log entry emails to  ccssb.logs at rsgbhfcc.org
Any problems please check out the FAQ in the first instance.  Many
clubs have extensive experience of the VHF system so if you are having
problems please discuss it with your fellow club members who I am sure
will be able to help out.  Failing that there is an email address for
assistance once you have submitted your log.
Good luck in the contest!
73
Jim,  MM0BQI
80m CC CW/SSB Adjudicator