[UK-CONTEST] propagation SSB CC

G3VDB (Jim) jimevans at g3vdb.com
Tue Feb 3 07:22:31 EST 2009

Hmm - it wasn't just me then - ran the whole evening with the attenuator in
just in case there was any overload with UJE just a mile or two away and
began to wonder if the ATT was working on TX as well as RX ! Struggled with
nearly every one of 21 and spend many minutes calling GW4BVE who was getting
no other replies and did not even say "QRZ"

Depressing.

Jim G3VDB