[UK-CONTEST] Antennas

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 07:52:28 EST 2009

Thanks, mine runs North-South, but is a sloper, from the chimney pot
at 8m AGL, up to the smaller tree at approx 30m. QTH is 67m ASL.

Not really possible to run something long East-West, I'll have to get
creative I think.
Thanks for the encouragement
73 de M0XDF
--
The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon, but only to hold a
man's