[UK-CONTEST] propagation SSB CC

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 10:24:33 EST 2009

Hi Pete

May I recommend a ball (not roller) pen for this purpose.  It doesn't need
sharpening and it doesn't break.  And in the heat of the moment, it's easy
to correct a letter or number by over-writing.  Then, when you're not sure
afterwards, you can use a magnifier to see where the LAST indentation (i.e.
the final correction) is.  Not infallible of course (as in last night when
I'd converted a crossed 7 into a 4 and read it as 9!)

Thanks for the call - the K3 is easily my best rig to date too!

73, Peter G3LET