[UK-CONTEST] Redundant contest reports? (SSB CC (and other80mcontests))

Pete Lindsay psl at plcg.org
Thu Feb 5 06:08:57 EST 2009

"59(9) no longer has any meaning, significance or value.  It
is a legacy of contesting from the last millennium :-)  It is
redundant."

That isn't true in VHF contesting, where sending "59" repeatedly over
and over to get through to the guy who you can only just hear over the
noise doesn't happen :-)

Pete, G4CLA.