[UK-CONTEST] Redundant contest reports

Danny Higgins danny.higgins at keme.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 14:23:45 EST 2009

Why not just send the locator code?  It is universal and loggers like
Ham Radio Deluxe can plot them on a map.  I log QRA locations for data
contacts and find it more of a challenge than collecting DXCC countries
on the LF bands or WAS on the HF bands.

The 80m events are not the place for a RoPoCo style (or even a RoPoCo
sprint format!) as the added complexity would only deter some of the
newer operators who are happy to dabble their toes into the shallow end
of the murky pool of the chaos we call contesting.

Danny, G3XVR