[UK-CONTEST] Redundant contest reports

John Lemay john at carltonhouse.eclipse.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 05:49:41 EST 2009

>From a VHF contest viewpoint, differing strength reports are very useful:

If I give a report of 59 and send my information just once, that is how I
expect the recipient to behave.

However if I send 52 and give my details carefully, twice, that is my prompt
to the other party to behave likewise. It often works.

Best of all it avoids the stupid "you're 59-14, please all again" !

Regards

John G4ZTR