[UK-CONTEST] Team Competition - Commonwealth Contest

Dave Lawley dave at g4buo.com
Sun Feb 15 15:31:01 EST 2009

A recent innovation in the Commonwealth Contest has been the
introduction of a team competition. This has helped to boost entry
levels and this year for the first time there will be a Team India. See
www.beru.org.uk for details.

I have been 'volunteered' as the captain for Team UK and have drawn the
team from high scorers in previous contests, but if there are any UK Big
Guns who plan on entering this year's Commonwealth Contest on 14-15
March, and who would like to be considered to be on the team can they
please get in touch with me as soon as possible.

73, Dave G4BUO