[UK-CONTEST] CC CW - G4FNL

G4FNL g4fnl at bubloz.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 17:34:59 EST 2009

138 Q's this evening. Thanks to everyone for the QSO's.

Bob 5B4AGN was a tremendous signal. As has been mentioned, I did also notice
that the skip length changed fairly rapidly - around 9pm - at least for me.

It went quite well from my perspective - but just before the contest I
received a report of key clicks.

I've have checked for this before - more to satisfy myself that I didn't
have any - but from the report I received from someone I respect, I wonder
whether I do indeed have a problem? If so, I sincerely apologise - but I
would be grateful if anyone else noticed any key clicks from me this eve?

Rig - FT1000MP
Ant - 80m horizontal loop at 30ft

Graham G4FNL