[UK-CONTEST] UK-CONTEST] HFCC Review

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Sat Feb 21 08:06:33 EST 2009

On 21 Feb 2009 at 11:57, Keith Martin G0GFQ wrote:

> Why not just reverse the order, 1st Thursday, 2nd Wednesday then 3rd
> Monday which avoids consecutive nights for 80m cc and 2m AC at the
> beginning of the month. Also, many of the major contests fall around the
> last weekends of various months, it could aid preparations and rest
> times...just a thought.

You obviously cannot please everybody. Second Wednesday clashes with
our own club meeting so any arrangement to avoid that would be welcome
here! I don't really think Monday CC, Tuesday UKAC is really an issue
anyway, our members certainly cope with doing both in the same week.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com