[UK-CONTEST] Fwd: WPX SSB results

Roger G3SXW g3sxw at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 1 13:24:44 EST 2009

I am a member of CQWW Committee so my copy is airmailed directly from the CQ
head-office at the same time as it hits the book-stalls in USA. That's
always 1-2 weeks before the beginning of the time-line month. Circulation
date in USA has always been constant. But maybe international postal delays
vary.
73 de Roger/G3SXW.