[UK-CONTEST] OT, 70cm Sked....

Ray James gm4cxm at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 2 12:35:32 EST 2009

Hi Adrian,
GB3ANG IO86MN is certainly active on 432.980 and I believe GB3BSL (IO81) was spotted a few days ago by a dutch station.
I believe GB3MLY IO93 has been removed for a repair.
Best place to catch me or anyone else randomly to carry out a test is on the 144/432MHz ON4KST chat.

73 Ray GM4CXM IO75TW

120w 2x23el @ 70'

http://www.rayjames.biz/gm4cxm/id10.html for antenna picture!