[UK-CONTEST] Switching between AFSK/FSK and PSK

John Reynolds g3rsd at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 7 06:20:10 EST 2009

In less than two weeks time  we will be setting up to compete in the Data section of the 80M Club Contests with additional Frequency Space for PSK mode.

So far I have managed to firstly enter using AFSK and then using FSK with a lot of help from more knowledgeable  local Amateurs.

It would be of great assistance both to me and I guess many other Elder Bretheren to know which available Data Programmes are the most friendly when used
to switch quickly between AFSK/FSK and PSK.

HNY and thanks for all the QSO's

John G3RSD