[UK-CONTEST] Re AFSK/FSK to PSK switching

David, G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 7 16:21:14 EST 2009

Phil

N1MM does support PSK via MVARI as well as RTTY via MMTTY and MVARI.

I have never used PSK31 for contesting. Personal view: if both PSK31 and
RTTY score equally in a contest then forget PSK. For me to use PSK would
need  the scoring system to give a reason to use PSK as QSO rate is
slower than RTTY.

David G3YYD