[UK-CONTEST] AFS YESTERDAY

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 08:20:12 EST 2009

Similar situation here. My observation is that the "centre of the world"
tends to move up the band as the contest progresses. If this is true, the
ideal would therefore be to start low and drift your run frequency up. Some
of the big operators seem able to achieve this to some extent.

I also think there is validity in the honeypot theory, as the guy who's
actually in QSO may be much stronger than the lone CQer, who many lower
level callers do not intuitively think will hear them.

73, Peter G3LET