[UK-CONTEST] AFS G4RCG Claimed Score

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 16:15:17 EST 2009

Have not seen anyone posting their claimed score so let me be the first, had great fun and managed to hold my run freq' until 17.30 when I forced myself to go S&P to mop up a few I knew were on but I had not worked. Worked a few M3's and 2E's which was encouraging, also noted the mails about keyboard sending and excess speeds for the slower op's I always try and slow down to get near to the other ops speed (if noticably slower) and have a Winkey with speed pot and a key ready just in case.
288 qso's 1 Dupe (my fault)
Ten Tec Orion II (Worked beutifully even with all the HUGE WIDE signals that came close to me) Inverted V at 60' Best DX was an RM9 that called and Bob 5B4AGN of course
Look forward to seeing the results
Cheers
John G4RCG