[UK-CONTEST] AFS-SSB ... 3As... G3TXF, G3WVG

QUENTIN COLLIER q.g.collier at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 18 06:36:28 EST 2009

So I guess you could say you were not flushed with success in this one Peter ?!

I do sympathise as a fellow middle aged male (was going to say "gentleman", but must be realistic about these things)......personally for the SSB event from the home QTH, in which I am not competitive (97 QSOs, all S&P), I don't mind taking a break. But for the CW leg, for which I operate from a better QTH and which I do take seriously, I keep a suitable container to hand......but so far I have not found it necessary to use it (yet).

73,

Quin G3WRR