[UK-CONTEST] AFS-SSB ... 3As... G3TXF, G3WVG

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 18 12:14:03 EST 2009

Peter

What you need is what is euphemistically known as a policeman's friend,
but is also used e.g. by sentries and guardsmen, who simply cannot leave
their posts except in case of emergency, for which this does not
qualify. I will leave the details of construction to your imagination,
but suffice it to say that it is not dissimilar to  what you have
described! In this respect I would draw your attention to the advantage
of being of the male gender ;-)

73

Clive
GW3NJW