[UK-CONTEST] AFS Comfort

ALEX LISTER alexcom22 at btopenworld.com
Mon Jan 19 03:10:46 EST 2009

3 tested systems
1.Operate from a field day tent then watering the earth dead easy. YCall CQ at the same time.
2.Or use the Glastonbury system - Empty beer cans. You need more than one or you will get wet hands !
3. Or as I do in the Garden & allotment keep a litre plastic milk bottle, This is easy to cap and then added amonia onto compost heap.
4.For junior ops in the car use a plastic pop bottle.

Alex Lister G8FCQ
alexcom22 at btopenworld.com
 07711 411 945