[UK-CONTEST] 160m CC Results?

QUENTIN COLLIER q.g.collier at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 19 06:03:42 EST 2009

James,

You are certainly right to say that adjudication for CCC is more labour intensive than many other events. I am hopeful that the results should be on the website in just over a week: however we have recently had a death in the family and that may adversely impact my best intents!

73,

Quin G3WRR
CCC adjudicator