[UK-CONTEST] Link needed.

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Tue Jan 20 05:54:40 EST 2009

On 20 Jan 2009 at 10:42, Peter Hobbs wrote:

> Dez
>
> I think you'll find this just accesses the logs, which open without a
> password.  I think the UBNs must be somewhere else.  Like Brian, I
> failed to find them.
>
> 73, Peter G3LET

The email I received telling me how to access my UBNs (received 21 Aug
08) says:

The following is a password for accessing tbe UBN/NIL reports for your
operation in the 2007 CQWW SSB Contest. You can view them at
http://www.cqww.com/cwlogs/g3ymc/ubn_nil or from the web page by
clicking on "rpt" following your callsign

Clicking that link gives me the password promt. Just change my call to
yours.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com