[UK-CONTEST] New logging software... contesters first, boffins second, pse!

Dave G3RXP g3rxp at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 26 02:57:55 EST 2009

Im not usually in favour of asking for software that is backward compatible
,but in contest software a lot of contesters are using an old laptop with
Win98SE installed.    All the contest programs I use run in 98 OK.  It would
be a win for microsoft and a loss for me is it didnt support 98..    Linux
is fine - but a different ball game.    It would be nice to keep all these
old PC's going -
I could convert my lap top to linux.....

73   Dave G3RXP