[UK-CONTEST] vhf field day

Alex GM3ZBE alex at gm3zbe.plus.com
Tue Jul 7 01:40:27 PDT 2009

Hi
I've recently come back on 6M in the last 2 or 3 months after many years
qrt.
Talking about operating standards, what does strike me when listening to
Spor E generally and vhf field day, was the amount of grossly overdriven
splattering signals.  What is worse ,is that it seems that they don't
want to hear about it, however tactfully it might be put to them.  I
don't know if it is because they don't know what to do about it or if it
is that they don't really care!  Although it has to be said that the
worst seemed to be from EU stations.
73
Alex