[UK-CONTEST] GB7HQ

Colin colin at g3psm.net
Mon Jul 13 06:40:59 PDT 2009

Perhaps I should have clarified my statement, but just to drop myself
further into the mire -

For a country with a large number of indigenous amateurs I was surprised
to hear ex-pats operating the Society flagship call.   I'm not
complaining just surprised.

The same thing would apply if M0ITY had been operating GB7HQ (or maybe
he was?).

Tin hat on (again).

73

Colin, G3PSM