[UK-CONTEST] More on these websites

Les Allwood g3vqo at mapleleaf.plus.com
Sat Jun 27 12:34:13 PDT 2009

Calm down Callum !!!

You really seem to be making several mountains out of a single molehill !!!

Surely the logical way is to go to the RSGB Contest Committee website (I
assume you can find that) and look at the Calendar page. Select either
Commonwealth Contest or IOTA, and a single click will take you to the rules.

As the meerkat says "Simples!"

Never mind teaching those 14-year olds, I think you should be asking them
how to use the internet!

73 de Les, G3VQO