[UK-CONTEST] old gits vs young gits

Stewart Rolfe gw0etf at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 29 01:43:33 PDT 2009

Perhaps your welcome reappearance will remind those of us questioning the 'political correctness' of terms such as old/young git that contesting is also open to the other gender.

Perhaps less of the 'OM', 'chaps' and 'guys' as a general salutation then?

73,

Stewart Rolfe, GW0ETF

PS. I gather though that the Americanisation of 'guys' is now gender neutral......