[UK-CONTEST] BERU 2009 9H3JT

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Sun Mar 15 10:52:39 PDT 2009

On 15 Mar 2009 at 14:00, Bob Whelan wrote:

> Hi
>
> Roughly 704 Qs to give 5810, so win-test says
>
> Can HF conditions get worse than this!
>
> 73 Bob 9H3JT

Well if I can manage to work you on a couple of bands first call they
can't really be that bad Bob! Was hoping to catch you also on 80m and
did hear you there last night but a bit weak, no sign of you there this
morning (and having got up at 5am hoping to catch a few things down on
80 I ended up working zilch there, unfortunately 6Y8XF and J88DR, both
calling with no takers for long periods, didn't hear my QRP calls and
there was a distinct absence of VE stations. But VK7GK on 40 made up
for getting up early... The joys of QRP...

Was going to be just a check log entry but ended up with 41 QSOs
roughly split between 20m and 40m so I had better send in a log..

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com