[UK-CONTEST] Re - Import duty on radio kit

Ken Chandler g0orh at sky.com
Tue Nov 3 00:18:28 PST 2009

Hi et al
I bought my K2 /100 kit back in November 08, I was stung for import
duty. I know this as I've just dug the paperwork out and the big red
customs sticker which says not to be released until customs has been
paid. It ammounted to import duty £25.98, and Vat £127.67. Anyone off
hand know if I can still claim the duty paid!

Ken..G0ORH

Sent from my iPhone
      CW4EVER