[UK-CONTEST] CQWW M2X

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 30 12:36:28 PST 2009

Here is my result for CQWW as M2X 20m SOSB High Power Assisted

1604 QSO's 120 / 38 /  508.602 points

Got up at 5.00 am on Saturday Morning and found 20m just about dead, by 6.30 I had worked 14 stations after which the band started to open up, was very poor to JA, did not work a single VK or ZL on Saturday, went through until 17.00 when the band just went quiet. Got on Sunday at 06.30 and it was solid going up to 9.45 when I had to nip out with the XYL and got back at 11.30, got back on until 18.00. Had a great run to JA and the Far East on Sunday Morning, with a splattering of VK's and just one ZL.
Good fun.
Cheers
John G4RCG (AKA M2X)