[UK-CONTEST] Commonwealth contest 2010

David Cree daveg3tbk at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 6 15:33:08 PDT 2009

Rest-of-the-World Team

It is expected that there will be at least one vacant position in the
R-o-W Team next year, as G3LZQ will be returning to Team Africa.

If anyone is planning an expedition for the event, and would like to
join the team (and help us retain top-spot) please let me know by
e-mail, or meet up with those of us who will be at Wyboston.

Obviously if anybody resident in a Territory not covered by the other
Teams would like to join us they would be made equally welcome.

At least two Islands not represented in BERU for several years will be
activated, but I will leave the DX-Peditioners concerned to make their
own announcements!

73 Dave G3TBK / J88DR