[UK-CONTEST] Weekday contests

Darrell G0HVQ g0hvq at talktalk.net
Wed Oct 7 09:17:56 PDT 2009

Fantastic - a GW at last in 2m Activity, must put my beam that way next time
(tongue in cheek, but only slightly, think I've had 2 or 3 contacts with GW
in 2.5 years of doing 2m Act, and I'm virtually on the G/GW border).

But Ed makes some good points, these contests are well supported and at a
more sociable time (when the kids are in bed) than the weekend contests, so
some of us get less hassle from the XYL. And it was relatively quiet last
night, only 50 QSOs for me compared to 70 in Sept, despite condx being up
(GM and F much louder than usual).

73
Darrell