[UK-CONTEST] SSB Field day

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Sun Oct 11 11:39:46 PDT 2009

Hi Iain
This was covered at Wyboston Lakes this morning during a briefing by the
adjudicator.  Due to the much later log deadlines for the Eu equivalent
contest(s), adjudication could only start a week ago, however it is now
complete subject to final vetting by the Committee and the prelim
results were displayed to those present.  Sorry I don't have the
necessary photographic memory!  However the short answer is - in a few
days time!!
73, Peter G3LET

Iain wrote:

>Hi
>
>Pls could someone advise when the results for ssb field day are likely to be
>published?
>

>Thanks
>
>Iain G4DPF

Peter Hobbs
Business Area Manager, Communications
Drumgrange Ltd.

Tel: +44 (1932) 581113
Fax: +44 (1932) 569646
email: phobbs at drumgrange.co.uk <mailto:phobbs at drumgrange.co.uk>
www.drumgrange.com <http://www.drumgrange.com>

HQ Office:
The Forum
Hanworth Lane
Surrey  KT16 9JX
United Kingdom

Home Office:
Tel: +44 (1444) 400750
email: peter at tilgate.co.uk <mailto:peter at tilgate.co.uk>

This message has been sent from my Home Office.  It has been scanned
using the latest available Virus Database.  However, as new viruses may
appear at any time, Drumgrange Ltd. does not accept responsibility for
any that may remain.