[UK-CONTEST] Vertical radials

Ian GM4KLN gm4kln at cairn-ltd.co.uk
Tue Oct 13 07:33:43 PDT 2009

Thanks David, great info. Yes...a dear Santa message for the book is
imminent methinks!

Intention is to run trunking under the grass back to the house first, so
that works fine with your suggestion. Good plan.

A vertical beam or bobtail or similar is not realistic unfortunately, but a
well installed vertical should do the biz. for now.

Thanks again

73, Ian GM4KLN