[UK-CONTEST] Proposed change to UK Activity Contest

Andy Swiffin a.l.swiffin at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Oct 21 02:05:46 PDT 2009

<15A0E2D37027468089BFBBEE07ECB3B7 at G3RIRDELL>, "G3RIR" <g3rir at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Andy(GM8OEG) et al,
>
> When I get on 144 UKAC I always start with the beam north and also beam
> there several times throughout the session.

Good, thanks, but it seems like you're one of the few.

> There are always a fair number of GMs to work but sadly GM8OEG doesn't
> appear in my log on 144 but 8 times on 80m including CW and RTTY as well as
> SSB!

Not for a while it won't have.   I'm in the middle of a major renovation - hopefully soon past the worst and QRV again.
(although I notice that you've only done one more AC than me and we were only both on in June, as your odx was io75 I assume we didn't work? )

73
'8oeg

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096