[UK-CONTEST] CQWW SSB - Some thoughts

Chris Tran GM3WOJ zl1ct1 at gm7v.com
Wed Oct 28 01:55:46 PDT 2009

Hi Andy et al

> I wasn't QRV down there as I was too busy working MS on 144 mhz (more QSOs
> than an average UK AC!) but they weren't European stations on 10 &15 were
> they?

As in soldering, a little flux helps, hi.  Plenty of Eu on 10m here - but
also ZS9X and ZS6s which are most likely a result of the increased SFI ?

I've no problem with the strong signals - it's the bad signals that annoy
me - for example IU9T was +/- 20kHz when only S9 here - lots of other
splattering signals last weekend - 20m seemed especially bad this year.

Overall CQ WW SSB was great fun - great to hear 15m in such good shape with
QSOs being made from 21.100 to 21.449.8 !

73
Chris
GM3WOJ (GA2MP in WW SSB)