[UK-CONTEST] CQWW SSB - Some thoughts

Phil VK4BAA philhss at tesco.net
Wed Oct 28 22:35:03 PDT 2009

The contest was very interesting from here in VK.

10m was a surprise - especially working Zone 1 from here. I really didn't expect it at all. From VK4KW, we also managed to bag all-manner of other zones, such as 14 thru to 20, then 23 thru to 32 etc.

It all seemed somewhat north/south in orientation generally.

Great fun though!

73,

Phil
VK4BAA / VK4KW