[UK-CONTEST] 5B4AGN website

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Mon Sep 7 12:59:14 PDT 2009

On 7 Sep 2009 at 19:06, Bob Henderson wrote:

> I think it's as David suggests.  DNS propagation takes a while in some
> parts.
>
> Out on a limb here in Cyprus, I assumed when it appeared for me it would
> already be everywhere else.  Apparently we are closer to the front of
> the queue than I thought.
>
> Shouldn't take much longer.
>
> 73
>
> Bob, 5B4AGN

Working OK here Bob, on BT Internet DNS servers. Nice site, not sure I
particularly like the use of Adobe Flash for all the navigation buttons
(especially because of an Adobe copyright issue I have to click each of
them twice in Opera, the first being a 'click here to activate this
control').

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com